Campaign Shop Independent Summer 2021
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is HCO Ltd (company no. 04868578) whose registered office is at 149 St Margarets Road, Twickenham, TW11RG.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- To enter email email@example.com with your name, address, instagram handle and original artwork attached as a high resolution JPEG or PDF.
- The winner will be notified by 17th May by email.
- The creator of the winning piece will featured on Holly Tucker’s Instagram and the Holly & Co website, join Holly on an Instagram Live and be featured on her podcast. Plus, they will win a special hamper of Holly & Co goodies worth £250. No cash alternative.
- The Winner will be notified of the exact date and time of the Instagram Live they are joining closer to the broadcast date, currently scheduled for June 2021.
- Runners up will also be notified by 17th May on email and will have their artwork featured on the Holly & Co website.
- Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
- The Entrant must submit only his/her own original work and agrees and confirms that this will not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third party.
- The Entrant will retain ownership of copyright in the entry, but gives HCO Ltd irrevocable permission to use, reproduce, publish, transmit, copy, and amend the entry for the purposes of the Competition.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, social handles and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the Entrant’s prior consent.