tech in a box
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is HCO Ltd (company no. 04868578) whose registered office is at 149 St Margarets Road, Twickenham, TW11RG.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only. To be eligible, you must run a small business (with 10 employees or less) that is based in the UK.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition is via firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- To enter, all you have to do is send us your story of why winning would change your business journey, as an email to email@example.com.
- There are 10 prizes to be won, with one winner announced on each of the next 10 episodes of SME: SOS.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The prize is one Dell XPS Laptop. If you are selected as a winner, no cash or other alternatives will be offered to the prize you are given.
11. Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
12. The winners will be notified via announcement on Holly’s Instagram.
13. The Entrant must submit only his/her own original work and agrees and confirms that this will not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third party.
14. The entrant will retain ownership of copyright in the entry, but gives HCO Ltd irrevocable permission to use, reproduce, publish, transmit, copy, and amend the entry for the purposes of the Competition.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, social handles and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.