Kids Summer Exhibition - Terms & Conditions
1) The promoter is HCO Ltd (company no. 04868578) whose registered office is at 149 St Margarets Road, Twickenham, TW11RG.
2) The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 0 – 18 years old, except employees of HCO Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4) By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5) Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via holly.co
6) You can submit more than one piece of artwork.
7) Closing date for entry will be 5pm on Monday 17/08/2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for any reason.
9) The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Brief: We know the last few months have been tough and we’ve been blown away by how brilliantly you’ve all adapted.
We’d love you to share what has been the most positive thing you have dreamt about, done, created or imagined these past few months and want you to be as creative as possible!
It’s a celebration of imagination and another opportunity to bring even more colour to the high street!
- The HCO Kids Summer Exhibition Competition is split into three age groups: under 6s, 7 – 11, and 12 – 16 years.
- Artwork can be any size but must be 2D and preferably framed.
- All artwork must be clearly labelled on the back with the entrants full name and age.
- Participants must submit their artwork by 5pm on Monday 17/08/2020, FAO Art Competition, Holly & Co 149 St. Margarets Road, St Margarets, Twickenham, TW1 1RG.
- Artwork can be posted or dropped off in person.
- All applicants must complete the following form and send a printed copy with their artwork OR must attach a digital photo of the artwork with the form. This is so we can contact the winners.
- The exhibition will be judged by award winning artist Rebecca Strickson
- One winner from each age category will be chosen.
- Winners will receive a £100 Holly & Co Creativity Hamper and will be notified by email.
- After the exhibition all artwork must be collected by Wednesday 30 September. Unfortunately, we are unable to store it after that date and it will be recycled. If you would like us to post your artwork back to you please include a self addressed stamped envelope.
10) The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11) The prize is a £100 Holly & Co Creativity Hamper. This cannot be exchanged for a cash prize alternative.
12) Winners will be chosen by award winning artist Rebecca Strickson
The winner will be emailed 28 days after the competition closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13) The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
14) The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15) The Entrant must submit only his/her own original work and agrees and confirms that this will not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third party.
16) The entrant will retain ownership of copyright in the entry, but gives HCO Ltd irrevocable permission to use, reproduce, publish, transmit, copy, and amend the entry for the purposes of the Competition.
17) The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18) The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19) The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, social handles and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.