They say “not all heroes wear capes” and after the last couple of weeks that feels more true than ever!
Last week, as I took part in #ClapForCarers with Frank and Harry, I was reminded of the importance of showing people how much you appreciate them. So I wanted to take a moment to say a huge THANK YOU my heroes!
- The Royal Mail for bringing us letters filled with joy & parcels full of supplies
- Teachers for continuing to support our children from afar
- Shop workers for working tirelessly to keep us fed
- Drivers for bringing us necessary goods
- The NHS for keeping us safe
- YOU!!! For continuing to bring creativity to the world when it needs it most!
Who has been your hero this week? We would love to know, you can how them you care by sharing and tagging them in this utterly brilliant picture over on my Instagram, @hollytucker, by the wonderfully talented Suzi at Twisted Twee.