I know I am biased BUT I’m totally and utterly obsessed with a themed collection – “on-theme-ness” aside, this is a moment for you to see some of the incredibly agile moves that the small businesses we stock have taken. In our isolation collection, each of these products have been designed, made, sent and picked with care and love, here are a top 5 of the amazing products:
- Marby & Elm have come up trumps again with this brilliant Isolation Card
- “WASH YOUR HANDS” – a mini embroidered flag by the clever Emma Giacalone
- These embossed pencils were created exclusively for us by Pencil Me In
- Bread & Jam have decided to create and launch their 2021 wall planner rolling two years into one
- A new take on ‘keep calm and carry on’ from Mean Mail
There’s something extra special about slow correspondence which is separate from the noise and notifications of daily life. Every piece is created with love and humour and boy does it shine through!
As more and more of us are spending this time sending gifts, letters and notes to our loved ones, please just take a moment to think about what might make your nearest and dearest smile, because (well for me…!) the excitement of a letter arriving will always outweigh the ping of an email!
If you would like to get your hands on anything in this post, you know where to go! Head to our shop on holly.co and ‘slow’ shop our isolation collection.