Back to SME: SOS

If you start a small business, you’re in the top 10% of humans!

I’d never thought about this, but Dave put it brilliantly – if you have a small business or you’re going to start one, you’re in the top 10% of humans. Humans are wired to take the path of least resistance and creating a company is certainly not that! You embark on a rollercoaster that’s relentlessly dealing with the most stomach-churning issues, barely coming up for breath and continuously putting yourself last when it comes to self-care, money and sanity!

So you might say, “Well that’s why we’re in the 10%, the other 90% have their heads screwed on!”… but you know, and I know that actually it’s because with that pain, comes GREAT riches. Either from carving out a life where you have total control of or being utterly alive living within your creativity. Making good (and sometimes better) money and ultimately living a ‘good life’ – the true definition of wealth.

Don’t you give up! Do you hear me? Do you hear Dave?

Life is going to be different on the other side, so you do what you have to, to keep alive until then. You and I will get through this together and will lead that 10% into happier times.

As ever, please share SME: SOS with any small businesses you know, so we can reach and help as many as possible through this difficult time! Join me everyday on Instagram for my Daily Bulletin and to access SME: SOS resources and community, please head to @hollytucker for all the latest information and follow the conversation with #SMESOS