1. The promoter is HCO Ltd (company no. 04868578) whose registered office is at 149 St Margarets Road, Twickenham, TW11RG.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older, except employees of HCO Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.instagram.com/hollytucker
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 11am on 09/03/20. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Follow @hollytucker and @holly.co
- Like the entry post
- Tag a female founded business in the comments
- You can tag as many businesses as you like, but they must be individual comments to be entered
- For a bonus entry, story the post and tag @hollytucker and your nominated business in the rosette
- The winner must be a female founded business
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The prize is to be featured on a female founder rosette on our female founder wall and a goody bag of exclusive products.
12. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram within 24 hours of the competition closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Entrant must submit only his/her own original work and agrees and confirms that this will not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third party.
17. The entrant will retain ownership of copyright in the entry, but gives HCO Ltd irrevocable permission to use, reproduce, publish, transmit, copy, and amend the entry for the purposes of the Competition.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, social handles and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.