Why work with us?
We’re a small team with huge ambitions – we call ourselves a ‘work family’ and we truly are. As a team, we are committed to the mission of the company and all work closely together with a vision to fundamentally change the landscape for small businesses and empower everyone to build a life they love.
We have a strong entrepreneurial spirit running throughout the company and embrace individual and highly creative thinking. As a team we are agile, flexible and want to empower and support everyone within the Holly & Co team to find their diamond and shine bright.
Who we're looking for
You utterly love what you do (to the point of obsession!), you have an eye for detail and love the collaborative nature of a creative working environment.
You’re a team player but have an entrepreneurial spirit running through your veins which means you transform an idea or brief into something truly new and innovative. Passionate about the small business community, championing independents is second nature to you.
We’re looking for magical and passionate people join the small but mighty Holly & Co family! Sound like you? Check out the roles below for more info. Be sure to follow Holly on Instagram and sign up to our emails to be the first to hear about new opportunities.
Making sure everyone gets a warm welcome and a level playing field is really important to us. We fundamentally believe in being a place where you can be your true self and so we work hard to create an accessible, inclusive and respectful environment for all. If you’re passionate about small business and share our values, we can’t wait to find out more about what makes you ‘you’.
Project and Operations Manager
We’re looking for a brilliant new member of our team to join the very heart of the business. Working directly with Holly and our MD, you’ll be responsible for delivering our podcast, working as the lead contact with our partners, and cheerleading the delivery of their content — working with every brilliant member of our team to make it happen.
‘No problem too big, no task too small’ that’s your motto. Your cool, calm and methodical approach means that whilst no two days will be the same, you’ll bring a ‘can do’ attitude — always happy to ‘put the marigolds on’ alongside the rest of the team whenever needed. With excellent communication skills, you’ll bring everyone along on the journey, working to tight deadlines and remaining unruffled under pressure.
Having two years minimum experience in a similar role with a proven track record of managing stakeholders and leading high pressure projects from A-Z will be crucial to success in this role.
- To deliver our weekly podcast, from securing and liaising with guests right through to the edit and delivery of the final episode.
- A central point of contact for all our commercial partners, leading creation and implementation of our contracted deliverables.
- Working closely with our MD to deliver reports, deep dive on data, and share findings.
- Supporting and leading landmark projects right across the business.
- A support for all the senior team – the ‘go to’ person within the company, however big or small.
- Support to Holly and our MD on a daily basis.
- Confident, with excellent communication skills and able to ‘read the room’
- A love for creative writing and a strong ability to adapt the Holly & Co tone of voice will be crucial for success in this role.
- A genuine love for working within a team.
- Highly proficient in Google Workspace.
- Clear, methodical and highly organised.
- A proven track record of working to stakeholders.
- An ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Strong sense of personal responsibility for what we do and appetite for change and growth.
Our beautiful creative office is on Eel Pie Island, Twickenham. This is a full-time role, predominantly based in our office but with flexibility to work from home on some days.
Deadline for applications: Wednesday 22nd February 6pm
Please send a CV and a cover letter to [email protected]