Why work with us?
We’re a small team with huge ambitions – we call ourselves a ‘work family’ and we truly are. As a team, we are committed to the mission of the company and all work closely together with a vision to fundamentally change the landscape for small businesses and empower everyone to build a life they love.
We have a strong entrepreneurial spirit running throughout the company and embrace individual and highly creative thinking. As a team we are agile, flexible and want to empower and support everyone within the Holly & Co team to find their diamond and shine bright.
Who we're looking for
You utterly love what you do (to the point of obsession!), you have an eye for detail and love the collaborative nature of a creative working environment.
You’re a team player but have an entrepreneurial spirit running through your veins which means you transform an idea or brief into something truly new and innovative. Passionate about the small business community, championing independents is second nature to you.
We’re looking for magical and passionate people join the small but mighty Holly & Co family! Sound like you? Check out the roles below for more info. Be sure to follow Holly on Instagram and sign up to our emails to be the first to hear about new opportunities.
Making sure everyone gets a warm welcome and a level playing field is really important to us. We fundamentally believe in being a place where you can be your true self and so we work hard to create an accessible, inclusive and respectful environment for all. If you’re passionate about small business and share our values, we can’t wait to find out more about what makes you ‘you’.
We’re a fast paced and entrepreneurial business with a huge passion for what we do. No two days are the same, and we’re looking for a new team member to join our small, but perfectly formed team!
You’ll work with everyone here, and have touchpoints with nearly all the areas of the business. Every day will be different and you will be primarily office based, but with flexibility to work from home on some days. The role will primarily sit within the ‘operations’ part of the business.
We’re looking for someone who’ll be the glue across the company, no job too small (or big), with an absolute can-do attitude and an eagerness to get stuck in and be hands on.
The role is very varied, but with a key focus on ensuring the smooth running of the office, support for Holly and other senior team members, as well as being hands on with support for the website and social channels, too. There will also be a large element of external communication, and so attention to detail, and the ability to adapt an appropriate tone of voice, will be crucial to this role.
You’ll be the ultimate safe pair of hands, with entrepreneurial spirit, who’ll find a way to make things happen and find a solution. A self-starter and highly motivated, but ultimately a team player who thrives on being the person that everyone can rely on to make the seemingly impossible possible, in your uniquely ‘unflappable’ way!
- Being the person in the office that every team member can turn to for a safe pair of hands
- Great attention to detail
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- Tech savvy (though for website work, you will be given training)
- Naturally highly organised
- Brilliant conversational skills and grasp of tone of voice
- A creative eye
- Minimum of 12 months experience in an office based / PA role
If you’d like to be part of our journey, please get in touch with your CV and a cover letter to ‘[email protected]’ by 8pm on Monday 8th August.
Brand Ambassador - Full & Part Time
We’re looking for someone utterly brilliant to join our ‘less ordinary’ gang. Could this be you?
Introducing the Work/Shop, the physical hub of everything Holly & Co champions – a living, breathing advertisement for the creativity and soul in small businesses. A place where our customers can eat, drink, shop, learn and experience the world of makers and creators. Want to join the adventure?
What we’re looking for:
- Retail Sales and front of house experience are essential (Barista experience welcomed).
- A brilliant communicator able to deal with people at all levels
- A strong work ethic and proactive attitude – a great multi-tasker, problem solver, and team player
- Warmth and charisma – putting our customers at the heart of everything
- Real, vested passion for supporting small business
What you can expect:
- A competitive hourly wage with Holly & Co perks
- A fun, creative, close knit team
- Daytime hours from 8hrs to 40hrs per week: weekday and weekends available
- The opportunity to be an integral part of an exciting company, with room for personal development and training
- Experience our community and customers at large – we love them, and you will too
If you’d like to be part of our journey, please get in touch with ‘[email protected]’ and let us know something exciting about yourself.
We are looking for a barista at the Holly & Co Work/Shop in St Margarets, Twickenham.
The role is flexible hours between Monday – Sunday!
Please pop in to drop off your CV or contact us via email [email protected] to apply.
It would be brilliant for you to have barista or hospitality experience – but it’s not a necessity!