Small Business Inspirator Programme
1. The promoter is HCO Ltd (company no. 04868578) whose registered office is at 149 St Margarets Road, Twickenham, TW11RG.
2. The Small Business Inspirator Programme is open to residents of the United Kingdom only. To be eligible, you must run a small business that is based in the UK.
3. There is no application fee and no purchase necessary to apply.
4. By applying, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the programme and details of how to enter are via https://holly.co/get-involved/small-business-inspirator-programme/
6. Only one application will be accepted per person/company. Multiple applications from the same person or company will be disqualified.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for applications not received for whatever reason.
8. The requirements for this opportunity and how to apply are as follows:
To qualify you must:
- Be the founder of a small business
- Be based in the UK
- Have an active instagram with a minimum of 3000 followers
- Complete all fields of the application form found here https://holly.co/get-involved/small-business-inspirator-programme/
- Submit your application before the stated deadline of 12.00pm on 12/10/2020
Successful applicants will be required to:
- Create 5 piece of Instagram content in line with the briefs issued by Holly & Co
- Use the appropriate tags and hashtags when posting said content
- Post content in a timely manner
- Share high res images with HCO ltd in a timely manner throughout the project duration
- Provide feedback during and upon completion of the project
Duration and compensation:
- Each successful inspirator will be paid £250 in two installments
- Successful applicants will join an exclusive inspirator network which will include virtual meet ups with Holly and exclusive HCO Ltd content
- The programme will run from 16th October 2020 – 21st December 2020
- There will be 10 briefs issued on a weekly basis during this period, successful inspirators must choose a minimum of 5 of these to complete
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the programme and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the programme will be notified to applicants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The compensation for successful applicants is £250, paid in two instalments.
11. Successful applicants will be chosen by Holly Tucker.
12. All applicants will be notified if they are successful or unsuccessful via email by 19th October 2020.
13. The Applicant must submit only his/her own original work and agrees and confirms that this will not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third party.
14. The Applicant will retain ownership of copyright in the entry, but gives HCO Ltd irrevocable permission to use, reproduce, publish, transmit, copy, and amend the entry for the purposes of the Competition.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the programme will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The programme and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. Successful applicants agree to the use of his/her name, social handles and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the chosen inspirators or any other applicants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.