Terms and Conditions
Campaign Shop Independent – Summer 2021
Guerrilla Marketing Pack Application
- The Promoter is HCO Ltd (company no. 04868578) whose registered office is at 149 St Margarets Road, Twickenham, TW11RG.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only, aged 18 over (on 10/06/2021).
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter the competition Applicants must Complete all required fields within the Application Form (https://forms.gle/XNb2z6kE7LZi4LEc6)
- The successful Applicants will be notified by 17th June on the email address provided within their Application Form.
- The successful Applicants will be chosen by a panel of Holly & Co judges based on the answers provided in their Application Form at their discretion. The panel will be reviewing Applications and selecting successful Applicants as the Applications are received. Once the total number of 300 are chosen, the competition will close. Any Applications received after the 300 have been chosen will not be considered.
- The successful Applicants – known as “Guerrilla Marketeers” – will be posted the Campaign Shop Independent – Summer 2021 Guerrilla Marketing Pack to the postal address provided in their Application Form.
- The Guerrilla Marketing Pack includes three posters, a glue pot and neon paint brush. No cash alternative.
- If any Guerrilla Marketing Packs do not arrive at the address of the successful Applicant, the Promoter takes no responsibility. Due to limited numbers a replacement will not be sent.
- The Guerrilla Marketeers agree to use these creative assets to spread the word of Campaign Shop Independent – Summer 2021 to their local community during June 2021.
- The Guerrilla Marketeers agree to share on social media using the provided tags and hashtags, how they have used their Guerrilla Marketing Pack.
- The Applicants will retain ownership of copyright in the entry, but gives HCO Ltd irrevocable permission to use, reproduce, publish, transmit, copy, and amend the entry for the purposes of the Competition.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The successful Applicants agree to the use of his/her name, social handles and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
- Any personal data relating to the Applicants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the Entrant’s prior consent.