People are the most important thing in business, with Keith Abel, founder of Abel & Cole
This week on Conversations of Inspiration, Holly meets Keith Abel, founder of Abel & Cole.
A successful and well loved entrepreneur, Keith started his entrepreneurial journey as a salesman selling potatoes door to door, where a chance encounter led him to discovering organic vegetables.
At a time when everything grown was covered in chemicals, Keith quickly realised people would pay more for organic, chemical-free produce and so Abel and Cole was born, over 30 years ago.
Leading the way in subscription models, Keith shares his business lessons, recounting his highs and lows with a huge dose of humour and charm. But shining throughout, is Keith's passion for nurturing and supporting talent, as well as his commitment and belief that in order to build a successful company, you must also build a strong, passionate team around you.
- Jim Carrey's Commencement Address at the 2014 MUM Graduation
- Conversations of Inspiration episode 19 with Freddie's Flowers
- In five years’ time…Royal Mail’s subscription box report unveils key trends for success in the market
- Keith mentions the laundry subscription service SMOL
- Houseware brand Joseph Joseph
Other Podcasts you might like
Sign up to our emails for Holly's most creative new finds, latest small business advice, news and inspiration