Recycled crushed, washed and dried whelk shells. This is a mini version of our popular classic small bag, and is the perfect size for gifting or adding to your own gardening hampers.
This bag size is ideal for top dressing small indoor plant pots. Great for cacti, succulents and houseplants. Alternatively you can mix the shells into soil or compost to improve drainage and aeration.
- This is a natural product from the sea. We do our best to remove any foreign material.
- Paper bag and tie handles - 100% recyclable
- We can offer a refund on any item as long as it's returned in a saleable condition within 30 days of purchase.
- Please note, however, that we are unable to reimburse postage costs.
- If you have received a damaged or faulty item, please let us know as soon as possible, and we will do our best to resolve the situation as soon as possible.
- Photographic evidence will be required.
The delivery options for this item are listed below (if it doesn't state 'Express delivery' then that option is not available for this product). As soon as you place your order, this small business will spring into action, get it ready and send it out... (and you can feel wonderful for supporting them).
Delivery options available
Standard delivery: included
Receive it by 5th - 7th December
For more information about delivery or returning items, please take a look at our Delivery & Returns page.
More from this Co
Shell on Earth
New Quay, Wales
Hi, I'm Caryl, co-founder of Shell on Earth. I launched this company along with my husband, Jordan, in 2019. Our desire was to recycle the shells generated at our family's seafood processing business, rather than sending them to landfill.
We’ve been processing shellfish here on the West coast of Wales for over 40 years. We currently specialise in processing whelks.
The whelks are caught locally in traditional pots, a low impact method of fishing which means minimal damage to the sea floor and marine habitats. We’re passionately committed to sustainability and are always looking for new ways to do better.
It's estimated that 5,000 tonnes of waste shells are generated in the UK fishing industry every year. We’re proud to not only reduce our waste output from the factory, but also to help support a circular economy by utilising 100% of the whelks we process.