Fairy Dust Luxury Children's Wallpaper is a pretty, magical design featuring little fairies and a sprinkle of fairy dust. Perfect for a feature wall and pairs beautifully with wall panelling. Also works as a pretty cupboard or draw lining.
• Printed to order in the UK on coated, non-woven traditional parchment wallpaper with a matte finish.
• We recommend ordering a sample to check colours as they can vary on screens.
• Please see below for more details and information on how to hang and care for your wallpaper.
Composition Parchment, Coated, Non-Woven ~ Paste the wall
Care Surface wipe only. Clean gently by hand with a clean damp cloth.
Roll Width 70cm
Roll Length 10m
Pattern Repeat Height 28cm, Width 70cm ~ Halfdrop
Shipping Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery after payment has been made to a standard UK address. If you are from outside of the UK please contact us. Wallpaper is shipped using TNT or DHL.
Samples We do offer samples which can be selected from the drop down menu. Posted within 1-2 days, Royal Mail 1st Class. If you are a Trade customer please contact us
Returns We only offer returns/refunds on wallpaper that is faulty. This means a printing error or if the wallpaper is irreparably damaged on arrival.
Wallcovering Hanging Instructions Please read these instructions carefully before hanging this wallcovering. It is advisable that a professional decorator is used.
• Walls should be dry, clean and even.
• Remove any old wallpaper and loose paint.
• Roughen painted surfaces with sandpaper.
• For best results we recommend that walls are cross lined using a good quality lining paper. Sizing the lining paper will aid adhesion.
• Lining should be allowed to dry out completely before hanging the wallcovering.
Pasting and Hanging
• This is a paste the wall product. The decorator should paste the wall and not the back of the wallcovering.
• A good quality, solvent free, fungicide protected ready-mixed ‘tub’ adhesive should be used.
• Paste should be evenly applied to the wall to hang one length at a time, to an area slightly wider than width of the paper.
• Butt joints and use a decorators brush to smooth down the wallcovering, working from the centre to the edges to express air bubbles.
• Avoid squeezing paste out of the joints and ensure paste does not get onto the brush or roller.
• No paste should be allowed to come into contact with the surface and hands should be kept clean and dry whilst hanging the wallcovering.
• Paste will damage the surface. The company cannot accept responsibility for marks or damage caused by paste.
• Should any paste have been allowed to come into contact with the surface, it should be lightly sponged whilst still moist, using a clean damp sponge.
This information has been supplied in good faith, but without guarantee. Site conditions are beyond our control. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that the environment is suitable for the wallcovering.
Cancellation Policy ~ Due to our products being printed to order, we cannot accept cancellations. Orders can be processed as quickly as 30 minutes after payment has been received so please be sure before placing your order.
Returns & Refunds ~ As mentioned above, all of our products are printed to order especially for you so we are unable to accept returns on our products unless there is a manufacturing fault or the item is damaged in transit. We will however, always do our absolute best to make sure every customer is happy with their purchase so please do not hesitate to get in touch if there is any issue at all.
The delivery options for this item are listed below (if it doesn't state 'Express delivery' then that option is not available for this product). As soon as you place your order, this small business will spring into action, get it ready and send it out... (and you can feel wonderful for supporting them).
Delivery options available
Standard delivery: £1.10
Receive it by 28th March - 1st April
For more information about delivery or returning items, please take a look at our Delivery & Returns page.
More from this Co
Ducks in a row
Hi, I'm Lollie, here I am with my two little tinkers who are of course the inspiration behind my small business. I design wall decor for children in the hope that I can contribute in someway to creating imaginative spaces for them to learn, grow and play.