If you know Claude & Co - you know the Milking It Bodysuit. Once described as "on the verge of iconic" and not by us. Soft, cosy, and kind against the skin and to the planet. If there's any essential for a little wardrobe...it's this.
- Knit from 97% Organic Cotton, 3% Elastane. Giving that perfect stretch and recovery.
- Printed with our trademark Milking It Slogan, that you won't find anywhere else. (if you do…tell us) in Eco water based inks.
- Popper fastening for easy changing, and an envelope neck opening to make that inevitable change a doddle.
- Made in Turkey in small runs and with a great factory - who really know their stuff.
Size and Fit:
- We always recommend buying true to size on rib products.
- We start at 0-3m which makes the ideal gift or first outfit. It looks perfect waiting in that nursery on the wall too.
- The rib is stretchy and purposely designed to recover. So expect to get a lot of wear out of these.
- This product is unisex, organic and made with purpose. So please pass it on, keep it safe and encourage less waste.
The delivery options for this item are listed below (if it doesn't state 'Express delivery' then that option is not available for this product). As soon as you place your order, this small business will spring into action, get it ready and send it out... (and you can feel wonderful for supporting them).
Delivery options available
Standard delivery: included
Receive it by 8th - 10th December
For more information about delivery or returning items, please take a look at our Delivery & Returns page.
More from this Co
Claude & Co
We began Claude & Co’s journey to provide a new take on unisex clothing for children. With a mission to showcase considered designs for babies and toddlers, to grow with them and be passed on.
The most likely thing is, if you know Claude & Co, you’ll know us for ‘Milking It’. Rightly so, it’s our iconic trademark slogan and really has become the core of our being, we are milking it at every opportunity. We are growing fast alongside that core, stretching out into new territories, and enjoying the ever-changing world of Claude.