Calling all Mini Artists! Following on from the success of last year’s Kids Summer Exhibition I’m so excited to announce that the HCO Kids Summer Exhibition is returning for a second year and we’re collecting artwork now!
We know the last few months have been tough and we’ve been blown away by how brilliantly you’ve all adapted.
We’d love you to share what has been the most positive thing you have dreamt about, done, created or imagined these past few months and want you to be as creative as possible!
It’s a celebration of imagination and another opportunity to bring even more colour to the high street!
All artwork will be displayed at the Holly & Co Work/Shop from Friday 21 August – Saturday 5 September 2020 and the exhibition will be judged by award-winning artist Rebecca Strickson and three lucky winners will receive a £100 Holly & Co Creativity Hamper!
We need your artwork by Monday 17 August and will announce the winners on Friday 21 August.
More info on how to enter below, I can’t wait to see what you dream up! Good luck!
The practical bit:
- The HCO Kids Summer Exhibition Competition is open to children and young people aged 0 – 16 years old and is split into three age groups: under 6, 7 – 11, 12 -16.
- Artwork can be any size but must be 2D and preferably framed.
- You must send your artwork to HCO Kids Summer Exhibition, Holly & Co 149 St. Margarets Road, St Margarets, Twickenham, TW1 1RG by 5pm Monday 17 August. You can drop it off at Holly & Co or post it.
- All artwork must be clearly labelled on the back with the entrants full name and age.
- Please complete the following form and include a printed copy with your artwork – if you are unable to print this form please ensure that you include a clear description. This is so we can contact the winner!
- After the exhibition all artwork must be collected by Wednesday 30 September. Unfortunately, we are unable to store it after that date and it will be recycled. If you would like us to post your artwork back to you please include a self addressed stamped envelope.
By entering this competition, you agree to our competition terms & conditions.