A beautiful hand printed Journal with a cover made from vintage linen maps dating back to the 1960's, each cover is unique and may show some markings reflected in its age. This journal has a black cloth binding and red script printed type on the cover.
Contains an assortment of plain and lined pages, with kraft envelopes and pockets sewn into the binding, allowing for plenty of room for writing, sketching, collaging, and collecting.
- Size: 138 x 198 mm
- Cover made from original British linen map dating back to circa1960
- 80gsm smooth recycled paper pages
- 232 pages including: 128 lined, 56 plain, 32 dot grid, 8 kraft
- 8 Pockets for collecting including: 4 glassine pockets, 4 kraft envelopes
- Inner pages printed and assembled by our skilled partners in India.
- Cover printed and product bound, finished, and packaged in England.
- Biodegradable and recyclable packaging used.
- You can also add a removable & reusable clear plastic book wrap, to protect your journal while travelling.
- Why not send direct as a gift by adding our gift wrap service? Choose from a range of papers, comes wrapped with a handwritten gift tag.
The delivery options for this item are listed below (if it doesn't state 'Express delivery' then that option is not available for this product). As soon as you place your order, this small business will spring into action, get it ready and send it out... (and you can feel wonderful for supporting them).
Delivery options available
Standard delivery: included
Receive it by 6th - 8th December
For more information about delivery or returning items, please take a look at our Delivery & Returns page.
More from this Co
Eastbourne, east sussex
Hi, we’re Darrell and Julia Gibbs, welcome to our world of paper goods and printed happiness! Our nostalgic notebooks & accessories take inspiration from travels, nature and our collections of vintage objects and ephemera, using a mix of traditional printing techniques to bring our designs to life. We recycle and repurpose items such as old papers, maps and bus destination blinds, to give them a new lease of life as something useful that we hope will bring you joy!