A magical and educational art box where children learn about artists through creative projects.
Create your very own tea party with colourful cardboard cakes, or deliver a fast-food take-away with a Plaster of Paris burger! This box is inspired by artists such as Cezanne, Wayne Thiebaud and Arcimboldo, and is filled with creative ideas that will give you a taste of how food is used in art, from printing with apples to still life paintings and collaged fruit faces.
• A booklet introducing the theme, with information about artists, art styles and techniques.
• Clear instructions on seven art projects, appropriate for children of any age (4 years and over), with tips to tailor each project for little ones.
• Includes LoLA book recommendations for further reading.
• Plenty of quality art materials for your child: A set of acrylic paints, a paint brush, a roll of Plaster of Paris, sticky foam and water-colour paper
Box size: 18 x 30 x 4 cm.
Contains art materials: A set of acrylic paints, a paint brush, a roll of Plaster of Paris, sticky foam and water-colour paper
Warning! Not suitable for children under 36 months – small parts. Potential choking hazards and sharp points. Do not ingest any items within the box. Adult supervision recommended.
The delivery options for this item are listed below (if it doesn't state 'Express delivery' then that option is not available for this product). As soon as you place your order, this small business will spring into action, get it ready and send it out... (and you can feel wonderful for supporting them).
Delivery options available
Standard delivery: included
Receive it by 7th - 11th March
For more information about delivery or returning items, please take a look at our Delivery & Returns page.
More from this Co
LoLA - Lots of Lovely Art
LoLA creates art boxes, activity booklets and art sketchbooks inspired by artists and full of projects and creative ideas for children of all ages, so that you can bring a regular experience of art into your children’s lives at home.
Both Alara and Selina feel passionate about the arts and art education. They want to reach as many children as possible in the belief that process-based, artist-inspired experiences are an important way for children to:
• Develop problem-solving skills
• Think analytically
• Build self-confidence
• And to have fun!