Natwest independent ad breaks
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is HCO Ltd (company no. 04868578) whose registered office is at 149 St Margarets Road, Twickenham, TW11RG.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only. To be eligible, you must run a small business (with 10 employees or less) that is based in the UK.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via holly.co/get-involved/natwest-independent-ad-breaks/
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person/company. Multiple entries from the same person or company will be disqualified.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Entries must be submitted by 12pm on Friday.
- Winner will be chosen by a panel of Holly & Co judges and appear in the podcast released on the following Monday.
- Winner will be informed via email
- All entries that don’t win are rolled over, so still have the opportunity to win in future weeks.
- Entries are rolling, there is no deadline and entries can be at any point.
- Up to 3 winners will be chosen each week by a panel of Holly & Co judges.
- We need to say the number of winners each week is at the discretion of the Holly & Co judges (i.e. there may be no winners at all if there are no good ones)
- The winners will be announced on insta and also emailed
- Winners of the business mentoring will be chosen by a panel of Natwest judges from the winners of the Podcast and Instagram video competitions each week.
- Winners will be informed via email with next steps provided.
- This competition will run for the duration of the SME: SOS initiative.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The prize is the airing of your advert on an episode of the Conversations of Inspiration podcast. The episode will be chosen at random, and cannot be altered. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
11. Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
12. The successful entries will be notified by email.
13. The Entrant must submit only his/her own original work and agrees and confirms that this will not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third party.
14. The entrant will retain ownership of copyright in the entry, but gives HCO Ltd irrevocable permission to use, reproduce, publish, transmit, copy, and amend the entry for the purposes of the Competition.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, social handles and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.