Mapping favourite memories...
Create an utterly unique and truly meaningful piece from the landscapes you love.
Whether it’s to celebrate a milestone birthday or anniversary, the setting of an epic challenge, an unforgettable wedding location or simply the landscape you call home.
Choose any location across the globe for your one of a kind wall sculpture. The contour lines will be used to bring the landscape to life from a single sheet of brass, formed by hand into the lie of the land. Then choose to mark special locations and rivers within the map.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Choose your (approximate) map size and shape.
2. Tell me the location of your map using a combination of 'what three words' and/or Google pin drop.
3. Decide on the finish of your map - would you like it 'antiqued' (blackened and rubbed back) or golden.
4. Personalisation - choose whether you'd like silver or gold granule location markers adding to pin-point certain locations within the map. Would you like engraved rivers? Are there any trails you would like to mark with a hand-punched dotted line?
3. Holly will email and set up a meeting/phone call if required, to discuss options.
4. A design will be drawn up for your approval, at this point tweaks and edits to finish/personalisation can be discussed.
The making begins! Holly will keep in touch with you throughout the process.
After 2-3 months, your map will be ready for delivery.
Your wall map comes beautifully finished and ready to hang, in a custom made box frame with Art Glass (non-reflective, anti-dust).
The delivery options for this item are listed below (if it doesn't state 'Express delivery' then that option is not available for this product). As soon as you place your order, this small business will spring into action, get it ready and send it out... (and you can feel wonderful for supporting them).
Delivery options available
Standard delivery: included
Receive it by 11th - 13th March
For more information about delivery or returning items, please take a look at our Delivery & Returns page.
More from this Co
Contour Map Collection
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Holders of memories; maps tell the tales of our adventures, celebrating our emotional connection with the soil, sky & mountains.
Lifting contour lines from iconic and meaningful locations, their relief is cut into metal then hand formed and finished to create eye catching, topographical works of art. They can be personalised with hand-stamped or engraved details, like initials and dates, as well as marked with tiny granules or gemstones, pin-pointing special places.